Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Project Yellow Gone Wrong



I was driving home after hunting the Gator, but I had already decided to enter the Project Yellow, so I had my open for opportunities. The light turned yellow just before I got to my turn. Mmmm. Yellow lights!! Great shot, if there's something backing it up. How about those flags? I know, I've lost it.

I decided I would wait and shoot the lights when they turn yellow again. I waited, and waited, and waited. My big strong arms got tired of holding up the camera waiting to shoot the lights through my dirty windshield. All of a sudden a flock of white birds came flying by in a V formation. OMG!! I quickly changed my focus and tried to shoot the birds.

You see the results, lol.

5 comments:

Carletta said...

Love your humor - over and over!

Lynette said...

Gee, George. That looks like a flock of UFOs, coming to take over the intersection.

Small City Scenes said...

Too weird. MB

Janice Thomson said...

Like how this turned out anyway.

Thought I had all your blogs - some of the previous photos are outstanding George - the Pharaoh, bird on car, lighthouse... awesome!

George Townboy said...

Carletta: Thank you! I stay up nights thinking of ways to make you laugh, lol.

Lynette: They are UFOs now!!

MB: Too vague.

Janice: Thank you so much. I thought you had this one too! I appreciate you!!